Improve by doing this...

Flexible Dates, +/- days on the fly to see how prices change.

From a user: The trouble is, only a couple of my dates are fixed, therefore if your itinery planner had a +/- days on the dates, this could make a huge difference in price I'm sure. Is there any way I could search with flexible dates?

Apart from that your flight search is the simplest system I have ever used. Good stuff.

91 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BootsnAll: Chris HeidrichAdminBootsnAll: Chris Heidrich (Admin, BootsnAll Travel Network) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

FLEX DATES IS HERE!
    The most-requested feature in Indie’s history is now live. Your route must have 5 or more legs to use this feature.

Release notes: http://www.bootsnall.com/blog/indie-release-notes-for-24-july-2013.html

Indie is now the only multi-stop flight search tool with flex dates that we know of.

What shall we work on next? Submit your ideas.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Na JaNa Ja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only thing that makes sense, a world trip is not made with fixed dates. Skyscanner is working fine, you can choose to look for flights for a whole month and compare prices, they don't have the nice map and onward flights though.

Feedback and Knowledge Base