What's the biggest challenge in planning your trip so far?

Day 21 - What is giving your the most trouble at this point? Where are you stuck?

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Chris Heidrich shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • datadan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a little frustrated with the frequent references to to "Discuss on our forum", but the forum boards appear to be shut down...non - interactive.

• Kirsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm still struggling nailing down an african itinerary. We have a minimum of 4 months. I have already taken northern african out (I figure this can be done on a separate trip)... but it's hard to plan around weather and overland travel possibilities. I know we'd like to concentrate on east african and onto southern africa. Anyway -I'm just pouring over my research -hopefully pieces will come together as they always do.

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Filling out my application for our passports. It is asking when I leave and for how long. Plus, which country I plan to visit. Ummm.....do I fudge this? If I put one year and multiple countries will I be "red flag"?

• Mike C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you have a working set up spreadsheet available for trip planning? If so i would appreciate your emailing it to me.

Thanks

• B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a traditional forum anywhere on this website? Or is it only in this day by day format..

• Wendy pasquini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want to stay more than 30 days in Indonesia. We are planning on getting an extension ounce there. How hard is this? We need proof of air travel out on arrival. Does this need to be within the 30 days or can we account for getting the extension when booking our flights?

• Wendy pasquini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're going From CA, South Africa, then Bali, New Zealand, Maybe Australia and then Thialand. We're unsure of scheduling anything for Thialand because of the political scene right now. Any suggestions on Where in Indonesia to fly into?

• Krista Berryhill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

My family of four plans to spend about 3 months touring Ireland, UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain. We plan to stop in just one city in each country. Which rail pass would be best?
    Thanks! Krista

Feedback and Knowledge Base