What's the biggest challenge in planning your trip so far?

Day 29 - Will you (or have you) started a blog? Share it here and tell us your goals for this blog.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris Heidrich shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Yvonne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Boots! I started this blog to keep my family and friends informed during our RTW trip, but I enjoy blogging so much that I'm trying to grow it a bit. Take a look, and feel free to give me feedback. http://www.escapingtheemptynest.com

Thanks
        Yvonne

• Sabrina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We will do a blog to let family and friends follow our journey. Writing on the blog will be part of the girls 'road schooling' work. It will also be nice to have to look back on in the future.

• Laly73UK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely want to write to blog to log our journey first then if we can make money out o it why not. How does one start a travel blog while still at home?
        Working on that.

• Marcelene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We plan on blogging. I think it'll be good for the kids to write about their journey and of course to document our trip. I'm not so sure if we want to make money off of it, I guess we'll see over the next few months.

Feedback and Knowledge Base